Umm….. not to be rude, but when aren’t they? Frankly, it’s becoming a little embarrassing, isn’t it?
I think it’s giving us Christians a bad reputation. Some of us are beginning to look unreasonable and bitter as a body. Let’s stop with the tantrums and the pouting and just grow up, shall we?
Barack Obama is our president for the next four years. So… moving forward…..how about the power of positive thinking, maybe? Let’s give the man a chance to run the country, shall we? 😉
Fruit of the spirit, GOP folks! Strive for the fruits of the spirit. We are to exhibit them in our daily lives, including our politics! lol. Sour grapes are not the kind of fruit I was thinking of either. What kind of fruit are you putting out here for the world to see? I have to check myself on a daily basis. I often find that my own fruit needs examination.
It’s a process, and it takes a lot of effort to learn how not to be angry. Is it really worth the rise in blood pressure? Why be angry when we can be happy and joyful in the Lord instead? Trust God and allow Him and President Obama to run the country. We can pray, vote, write our leaders, inform ourselves, and even run for public office; that’s about all we are capable of doing. Just don’t lose your joy along the journey!!
- Barack Obama accused of giving partisan inauguration speech – The Guardian (guardian.co.uk)
- National Republican Party seems as divided, angry as ever (democraticunderground.com)
- The Slow, Steady Demise of the Republican Party Continues (extremeliberal.wordpress.com)
- The Negativity of the Fox News Channel (lifeofafemalebiblewarrior.wordpress.com)
- Fruit of the Spirit (isharebyomar.wordpress.com)
- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. (angleofthelord.me)
- Good Fruit (jhanewich.wordpress.com)
- Words of Jesus – Beware of False Prophets (burningfireshutinmybones.wordpress.com)
- Who Stole My Joy? (bethelmissionarybaptistchurch.wordpress.com)
- Why Are You Unhappy? (dianasymons.com)